Cabarrus 4-H Community Club Volunteer Job Description
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
4-H Community Club Leader
Purpose: To help 4-H members enrolled in a club gain knowledge and leadership skills through opportunities offered through 4-H
Success Criteria: Members will set achievement goals; work to achieve goals; share what they have learned through a talk, demonstration or exhibit; participate in at least one 4-H leadership or learning opportunity.
Responsibilities: Facilitate youth learning leadership by:
- Helping members establish goals and plan for their 4-H work.
- Conducting meetings and workshops where members can get experience with parliamentary procedure.
- Encouraging members to complete their project work as planned.
- Involving experienced youth in the teaching as junior leaders.
- Helping members complete planning sheets to evaluate their progress in the project.
Provide additional support to 4-H members in their work by:
- Giving support in planning and carrying out projects to individual project members as needed.
- Assisting members with exhibits, demonstrations, and other sharing activities.
- Being sensitive to risks, and using risk management strategies related to project work.
Keep informed in 4-H community by:
- Attending Leader training and County Council/Adult Volunteer Association Meetings.
- Communicate with 4-H Agent and club members about club happenings.
- Assisting with enrollment of new members
- Encouraging parents to support 4-H work at home.
- Keeping members informed of other opportunities related to the project.
Work with other club volunteers in meeting club goals and to keep the entire club informed of things related to club activities by:
- Communicating regularly with other volunteers and members.
- Helping to identify, select, and support new volunteers.
- Assisting with other activities related to the club, including community Service and trips, as appropriate.
Target Dates: January -December
Time Required Two to four hours per month for planning and implementing meetings. One to five hours per month for training and one to five hours per month for other opportunities for youth. More time can be spent if desired by group.
Time Commitment: 10 hours per month
Overview: We would love to start clubs in the following areas: Odell School, Cox Mill, Harrisburg, Kannapolis, and Northwest Cabarrus
Please contact Tracy LeCompte, Cabarrus County 4-H Agent
704-920-3310 or email@example.com
Volunteer is a Pay Status, not a Job Description!