The Extension Master Gardener Educational Symposium has been canceled. The Symposium was scheduled for October 24, 2019 at the …
Saturday, February 9, 2019 N.C. Cooperative Extension, Iredell County Center 444 Bristol Drive Statesville, NC 28687 Registration Opens: 8:30 a.m. Conference Hours 9 a.m. – …
Winter is still months away but the time to apply preemergence herbicides to control fall-germinating weeds is upon us. …
Brunswick County Horticulture Agent Sam Marshall explained some basic Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, tenets on the Master Gardener podcast Getting …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
Lesser appleworm description, life history, damage, and control.
Spotten tentiform leafminer description, life history, damage, and control.
Tarnished plant bug description, life history, damage, and control.
Dogwood borer description, life history, damage, and control.
Insidious plant bug description, life history, and predation.
Redbanded leafroller description, life cycle, damage, and control.
Japanese beetle description, life history, damage, and control.